9.6.14

Under your spell again, I can't say no to you, crave my heart and its bleeding in your hand, I can't say no to you. Shouldn't have let you torture me so sweetly, now I can't let go of this dream, I can't breathe but I feel good enough, I feel good enough for you.

Drink up sweet decadence, I can't say no to you and I've completely lost myself and I don't mind, I can't say no to you. Shouldn't have let you conquer me completely, now I can't let go of this dream, can't believe that I feel good enough, I feel good enough.
It's been such a long time coming, but I feel good and I'm still waiting for the rain to fall pour real life down on me cause I can't hold on to anything this good enough, am I good enough for you to love me too? 
So take care what you ask of me, cause I can't say no.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario